AdvisorShares Restaurant ETF (NYSEARCA:EATZ – Get Rating) shot up 0.5% on Thursday . The stock traded as high as $17.86 and last traded at $17.83. 276 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 81% from the average session volume of 1,481 shares. The stock had previously closed at $17.75.
The firm’s 50-day simple moving average is $20.51 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $21.75.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on AdvisorShares Restaurant ETF (EATZ)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/16 – 5/20
- 3 Retailers That Defied First Quarter Headwinds
- Will John Deere’s Earnings Help to Calm the Markets?
- Rapid7: Could Be Profitable in FY 2022 Despite Bear Market
- Lowe’s Companies Has Not Bottomed
Receive News & Ratings for AdvisorShares Restaurant ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AdvisorShares Restaurant ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.