Shares of Vanguard Total International Bond Index Fund (NASDAQ:BNDX – Get Rating) dropped 0% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The company traded as low as $50.61 and last traded at $50.70. Approximately 6,438,673 shares were traded during mid-day trading, an increase of 99% from the average daily volume of 3,232,085 shares. The stock had previously closed at $50.71.
The stock’s fifty day moving average price is $51.52 and its 200-day moving average price is $53.99.
The company also recently announced a monthly dividend, which was paid on Thursday, May 5th. Stockholders of record on Tuesday, May 3rd were issued a $0.038 dividend. The ex-dividend date was Monday, May 2nd. This represents a $0.46 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 0.90%.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Vanguard Total International Bond Index Fund (BNDX)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/16 – 5/20
- 3 Retailers That Defied First Quarter Headwinds
- Will John Deere’s Earnings Help to Calm the Markets?
- Rapid7: Could Be Profitable in FY 2022 Despite Bear Market
- Lowe’s Companies Has Not Bottomed
Receive News & Ratings for Vanguard Total International Bond Index Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Vanguard Total International Bond Index Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.