Ashford stock opened at $15.43 on Friday. Ashford has a one year low of $12.22 and a one year high of $28.27. The firm has a market cap of $47.96 million, a P/E ratio of -1.12 and a beta of 2.34. The business’s 50-day simple moving average is $16.06.
Ashford (NYSE:AINC – Get Rating) last issued its earnings results on Thursday, February 24th. The company reported $1.92 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter. Ashford had a negative net margin of 0.18% and a negative return on equity of 17.44%. The business had revenue of $133.85 million during the quarter. On average, research analysts expect that Ashford will post 2.46 earnings per share for the current year.
Ashford, Inc is an asset management firm. The firm provides investment management and related services to the real estate and hospitality sectors. Ashford, Inc was formed on April 2, 2014 and is based in Dallas, Texas. Ashford Inc(NYSEAM:AINC) operates independently of Ashford Hospitality Trust, Inc as of November 5, 2019.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Ashford (AINC)
- Zoom Video Communications Is Primed To Launch Higher
- Fundamental Strength Makes Williams-Sonoma One for Your Recovery Watchlist
- Veeva Systems: Increasing NDR and Other Wins
- Institutions Buy The Dip In Petco Health and Wellness Company
- Autozone Edges Past Advanced Auto Parts In Q1 2022
Receive News & Ratings for Ashford Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ashford and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.