Cott Corp (TSE:BCB – Get Rating) (NYSE:COT)’s stock price passed above its two hundred day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of C$0.00 and traded as high as C$19.71. Cott shares last traded at C$19.52, with a volume of 1,160,012 shares traded.
The stock has a 50-day moving average price of C$19.52. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 134.58, a quick ratio of 0.80 and a current ratio of 1.06. The firm has a market capitalization of C$2.64 billion and a price-to-earnings ratio of 976.00.
About Cott (TSE:BCB)
- Short-Covering Begins In Big Lots
- Agilent Technologies Is Bottoming But Don’t Buy It Yet
- Institutions Ring The Register On Toll Brothers Stock
- Dick’s Sporting Goods Falls Flat On Weak Guidance
- It’s Time to Buy into Planet Fitness Stock
Receive News & Ratings for Cott Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cott and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.