Sovereign Metals (LON:SVML – Get Rating)‘s stock had its “buy” rating restated by equities research analysts at Berenberg Bank in a report released on Monday, Marketbeat reports. They currently have a GBX 51 ($0.64) price objective on the stock. Berenberg Bank’s target price points to a potential upside of 72.88% from the stock’s previous close.
Sovereign Metals stock opened at GBX 29.50 ($0.37) on Monday. The company has a 50 day simple moving average of GBX 36.55. Sovereign Metals has a 1-year low of GBX 22 ($0.28) and a 1-year high of GBX 53.90 ($0.68). The stock has a market capitalization of £130.12 million and a P/E ratio of -19.67.
Sovereign Metals Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Zoom Video Communications Is Primed To Launch Higher
- Institutions Buy The Dip In Petco Health and Wellness Company
- Fundamental Strength Makes Williams-Sonoma One for Your Recovery Watchlist
- Veeva Systems: Increasing NDR and Other Wins
- Autozone Edges Past Advanced Auto Parts In Q1 2022
Receive News & Ratings for Sovereign Metals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sovereign Metals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.