Alliance Mining Corp. (CVE:ALM – Get Rating)’s share price reached a new 52-week low during mid-day trading on Thursday . The stock traded as low as C$0.23 and last traded at C$0.23, with a volume of 10300 shares traded. The stock had previously closed at C$0.27.
The firm’s fifty day simple moving average is C$0.30 and its 200-day simple moving average is C$0.28. The stock has a market cap of C$1.67 million and a P/E ratio of -1.80.
Alliance Mining Company Profile (CVE:ALM)
- Genesco Pops On Earnings But Don’t Expect A Rally
- The Insiders Are Selling Movado Group, But You Shouldn’t
- Beware The Rebound In Retail Stocks
- It’s A Good Time To Own Ralph Lauren (NYSE: RL)
- Block, Inc: Correcting for Negative Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for Alliance Mining Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Alliance Mining and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.