Beam Global (NASDAQ:BEEMW – Get Rating) was down 13.6% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The company traded as low as $6.37 and last traded at $6.37. Approximately 672 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 60% from the average daily volume of 1,672 shares. The stock had previously closed at $7.37.
An institutional investor recently raised its position in Beam Global stock. UBS Group AG lifted its stake in shares of Beam Global (NASDAQ:BEEMW – Get Rating) by 151.1% in the first quarter, according to its most recent Form 13F filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The institutional investor owned 3,955 shares of the company’s stock after purchasing an additional 2,380 shares during the period. UBS Group AG’s holdings in Beam Global were worth $52,000 as of its most recent filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Beam Global (BEEMW)
- Genesco Pops On Earnings But Don’t Expect A Rally
- The Insiders Are Selling Movado Group, But You Shouldn’t
- Beware The Rebound In Retail Stocks
- It’s A Good Time To Own Ralph Lauren (NYSE: RL)
- Block, Inc: Correcting for Negative Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for Beam Global Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Beam Global and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.