Blencowe Resources Plc (LON:BRES – Get Rating)’s share price dropped 1.3% during trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as GBX 3.71 ($0.05) and last traded at GBX 3.80 ($0.05). Approximately 189,763 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 90% from the average daily volume of 1,882,702 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 3.85 ($0.05).
The company has a quick ratio of 0.36, a current ratio of 0.52 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 20.76. The company has a market capitalization of £6.79 million and a PE ratio of -6.33. The stock has a 50-day moving average of GBX 4.49 and a 200 day moving average of GBX 4.63.
Blencowe Resources Company Profile (LON:BRES)
- Genesco Pops On Earnings But Don’t Expect A Rally
- The Insiders Are Selling Movado Group, But You Shouldn’t
- Beware The Rebound In Retail Stocks
- It’s A Good Time To Own Ralph Lauren (NYSE: RL)
- Block, Inc: Correcting for Negative Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for Blencowe Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Blencowe Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.