CaixaPay (CXP) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on May 26th. During the last seven days, CaixaPay has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. CaixaPay has a total market cap of $7.89 million and approximately $26.00 worth of CaixaPay was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One CaixaPay coin can currently be bought for about $0.10 or 0.00000268 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitsubishi (BITSU) traded 181.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $42,426.62 or 1.44680593 BTC.
- JUMPN (JST) traded down 55.4% against the dollar and now trades at $6.02 or 0.00020527 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003407 BTC.
- Sweet SOL (SSOL) traded up 548.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00001336 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00001659 BTC.
- Enegra (EGX) (EGX) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $147.82 or 0.00504103 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.15 or 0.00031216 BTC.
- Wrapped TRON (WTRX) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0823 or 0.00000281 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The mission of CaixaPay is to create a cryptocurrency built on DAG (Blockchain 3.0) with instant transaction speeds and almost zero transaction fees. A cryptocurrency that people can use for their everyday transactions & even microtransactions to anyone, anywhere in the world. A real-world use coin that is scalable, secure & decentralized. CaixaPay aims to make CXP a future standard in accepted payments.”
Buying and Selling CaixaPay
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CaixaPay directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CaixaPay should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CaixaPay using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CaixaPay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CaixaPay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.