Desert Mountain Energy Corp. (OTCMKTS:DMEHF – Get Rating)’s share price was down 4.6% during trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as 2.45 and last traded at 2.50. Approximately 43,700 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 26% from the average daily volume of 58,762 shares. The stock had previously closed at 2.62.
The company has a 50 day moving average of 2.69 and a 200 day moving average of 2.07.
Desert Mountain Energy Company Profile (OTCMKTS:DMEHF)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Desert Mountain Energy (DMEHF)
- Genesco Pops On Earnings But Don’t Expect A Rally
- The Insiders Are Selling Movado Group, But You Shouldn’t
- Beware The Rebound In Retail Stocks
- It’s A Good Time To Own Ralph Lauren (NYSE: RL)
- Block, Inc: Correcting for Negative Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for Desert Mountain Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Desert Mountain Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.