First Trust Indxx Global Agriculture ETF (NYSEARCA:FTAG – Get Rating)’s stock price was down 1.2% during trading on Tuesday . The company traded as low as $31.42 and last traded at $31.67. Approximately 66,841 shares traded hands during trading, an increase of 239% from the average daily volume of 19,746 shares. The stock had previously closed at $32.07.
The stock’s fifty day moving average is $32.91 and its 200 day moving average is $31.53.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on First Trust Indxx Global Agriculture ETF (FTAG)
- Genesco Pops On Earnings But Don’t Expect A Rally
- The Insiders Are Selling Movado Group, But You Shouldn’t
- Beware The Rebound In Retail Stocks
- It’s A Good Time To Own Ralph Lauren (NYSE: RL)
- Block, Inc: Correcting for Negative Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for First Trust Indxx Global Agriculture ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for First Trust Indxx Global Agriculture ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.