Goldcoin (GLC) traded 6% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on May 26th. In the last week, Goldcoin has traded down 21.1% against the US dollar. One Goldcoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0231 or 0.00000079 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Goldcoin has a market capitalization of $1.01 million and approximately $1,051.00 worth of Goldcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0784 or 0.00000268 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00002450 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.88 or 0.00016656 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $63.77 or 0.00217473 BTC.
- EAC (EAC) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00006812 BTC.
- SpaceMine (MINE) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00002849 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $3.68 or 0.00010892 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00000785 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000623 BTC.
- ConstitutionDAO (PEOPLE) traded 12.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0219 or 0.00000075 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “GoldCoin (GLD) is the Gold Standard of Digital Currency – With large vibrant support, trading communities, real world appeal and an extremely devoted development team, GoldCoin is the Gold Standard of Digital Currency. Block time + difficulty changes depending on the height of the block chain along with demarcated block rewards. The GoldCoin team have implemented Golden River – a method to adjust the block time each block to counteract large swings in hashing power pointed at the network – this method is smoother than than the Kimoto Gravity well meaning block times are more closely regulated. “
Buying and Selling Goldcoin
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Goldcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Goldcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Goldcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Goldcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Goldcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.