Shares of International Drawdown Managed Equity ETF (BATS:IDME – Get Rating) dropped 0.7% during trading on Tuesday . The company traded as low as $20.84 and last traded at $21.01. Approximately 451,991 shares traded hands during trading, The stock had previously closed at $21.16.
The stock’s 50 day simple moving average is $21.83 and its 200 day simple moving average is $23.20.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on International Drawdown Managed Equity ETF (IDME)
- Genesco Pops On Earnings But Don’t Expect A Rally
- The Insiders Are Selling Movado Group, But You Shouldn’t
- Beware The Rebound In Retail Stocks
- It’s A Good Time To Own Ralph Lauren (NYSE: RL)
- Block, Inc: Correcting for Negative Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for International Drawdown Managed Equity ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for International Drawdown Managed Equity ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.