IQ MacKay ESG Core Plus Bond ETF (NYSEARCA:ESGB – Get Rating) was up 0.5% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as high as $22.35 and last traded at $22.35. Approximately 4 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 100% from the average daily volume of 85,650 shares. The stock had previously closed at $22.24.
The company has a 50 day moving average of $22.68 and a 200-day moving average of $23.85.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on IQ MacKay ESG Core Plus Bond ETF (ESGB)
- Genesco Pops On Earnings But Don’t Expect A Rally
- The Insiders Are Selling Movado Group, But You Shouldn’t
- Beware The Rebound In Retail Stocks
- It’s A Good Time To Own Ralph Lauren (NYSE: RL)
- Block, Inc: Correcting for Negative Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for IQ MacKay ESG Core Plus Bond ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for IQ MacKay ESG Core Plus Bond ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.