Shares of iShares Fallen Angels USD Bond ETF (NYSEARCA:FALN – Get Rating) traded up 0.8% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as high as $25.76 and last traded at $25.76. 1,075,956 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 36% from the average session volume of 1,679,130 shares. The stock had previously closed at $25.56.
The firm’s 50 day moving average price is $26.70 and its 200-day moving average price is $28.25.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on iShares Fallen Angels USD Bond ETF (FALN)
- Genesco Pops On Earnings But Don’t Expect A Rally
- The Insiders Are Selling Movado Group, But You Shouldn’t
- Beware The Rebound In Retail Stocks
- It’s A Good Time To Own Ralph Lauren (NYSE: RL)
- Block, Inc: Correcting for Negative Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for iShares Fallen Angels USD Bond ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for iShares Fallen Angels USD Bond ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.