JPMorgan ActiveBuilders U.S. Large Cap Equity ETF (NYSEARCA:JUSA – Get Rating)’s stock price fell 0.8% during trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as $44.54 and last traded at $44.71. 198 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 27% from the average session volume of 272 shares. The stock had previously closed at $45.06.
The company’s 50 day simple moving average is $48.50 and its 200 day simple moving average is $50.38.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on JPMorgan ActiveBuilders U.S. Large Cap Equity ETF (JUSA)
- Genesco Pops On Earnings But Don’t Expect A Rally
- The Insiders Are Selling Movado Group, But You Shouldn’t
- Beware The Rebound In Retail Stocks
- It’s A Good Time To Own Ralph Lauren (NYSE: RL)
- Block, Inc: Correcting for Negative Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for JPMorgan ActiveBuilders U.S. Large Cap Equity ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for JPMorgan ActiveBuilders U.S. Large Cap Equity ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.