Pioneer Railcorp (OTCMKTS:PRRR – Get Rating) shares were up 0.2% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as high as $18.80 and last traded at $18.80. Approximately 1,300 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 39% from the average daily volume of 2,142 shares. The stock had previously closed at $18.76.
The business has a 50 day moving average of $18.80 and a 200-day moving average of $18.80.
About Pioneer Railcorp (OTCMKTS:PRRR)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Pioneer Railcorp (PRRR)
- Genesco Pops On Earnings But Don’t Expect A Rally
- The Insiders Are Selling Movado Group, But You Shouldn’t
- Beware The Rebound In Retail Stocks
- It’s A Good Time To Own Ralph Lauren (NYSE: RL)
- Block, Inc: Correcting for Negative Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for Pioneer Railcorp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pioneer Railcorp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.